Breaking News

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Blogging Tip of the Day: Vol. 27


Today’s Tip: Feed your inner know-it-all. When you get right down to it, that IS what blogging is all about isn’t it? Think about this for a moment but have you ever tried to share your advice on something with someone and felt like it was totally unwelcome? Show me the person who has never felt like that and you are showing me a person who probably doesn’t share much advice. Thankfully along comes blogging to finally give you, not just a place to share your inner know-it-all but an audience that actually wants it!

I want to tell people how smart I am about health, so I do Gym Tips and people thank me for it! Try walking around telling random strangers these things. Look at me I have messed up every aspect of blogging over the last decade! Yep you are here because you want to learn from that, and so on and so forth. Even my right wing nutjob stuff has an audience online, and we all know how well talking about politics goes in the real world, don’t we?

Yes my friends it is not only ok to be a know-it-all online, it is actually encouraged, and here you are with your own blog, and an audience. Don’t be afraid to chase people away with your opinions, because your opinions as I always say are YOU and YOUR brand. Every person who runs away screaming will be replaced by two or three others that thought they were all alone in this world, mostly because they are too scared to be a know-it-all on anything. They’ll even thank you for being a know-it-all!
Post a Comment