Breaking News

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Blogging Tip of the Day: Vol. 57


Today's Thought: Have you ever just given blogging a break? This is a weird subject for me in particular since most people would say that I blog too much, but people might not notice that I do take a break from my usual five or six blogs a day, and despite a little withdrawal, it is usually for the reasons of productivity. On that note the hardest part of all of it is my own mind. I can't imagine I am alone in this, as I find reasons to assume that it was that very moment that I didn't put that "gem" out there that I lost my entire audience, and/or the people that are going top bring me to the next level. How in the name of all that is holy am I going to recover from this?

I have learned one thing through trial and error, and hopefully it will help someone else that has that overwhelming need to judge themselves so harshly. Life goes on. If I take a day off from blogging (or uber-blogging) and I was amazingly productive, then I can relish in the over-productivity. I can of course also blog about all the wonderful accomplishments that I managed to accomplish when I didn't sit down at the keyboard to create magic. I do know what happens when I bang out something just for the sake of banging out something, and then squeeze it out there when I really didn't have time. It shows and it could be that one thing that someone reads of mine for the first time. Now I have entered the world of self fulfilling prophecy. Then I really have something to beat up on myself about.
Post a Comment